Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Phone Dump

Easter pictures? Exist, yet I haven't gotten as far as pulling them off the camera. Some day.

In the mean time, how about a phone synopsis of what we've had going on?

Liv and I spent Mother's Day at my parent's house. Emily came over, we had lunch. Typical Mother's Day stuff. We attempted to let Liv finger paint. She did not like the part about getting dirty. We tried hand prints, and she cried. So yah, that's my girly girl!


Later that day, Liv had a wooden-handled, metal ice scream scoop and was playing drums on the kitchen counters. In the blink of an eye, she reached over and ... drummed on Dad's head. I heard the KONK, and I heard my Dad holler. And I tried really hard not to laugh, because it looks like it hurt.



And FINALLY the BIG day arrived! Chris moved out of my house. So we celebrated:


I've been trying to piece together some furniture, and haven't really taken pictures. You can see in the background (behind Liv's wonderful styling tips on shoes) a love seat I'm getting ready to recover. I bought a sofa, and still have a coffee table, so we at least have somewhere to sit.



One benefit of a big wide-open living room? BALL PIT! It's like a giant play room downstairs.



I also put a bench I had under the living room window, and just in time. A butterfly came and landed outside on the screen, and Liv just so happens to be obsessed with butterflies right now! She sat on that bench and talked to the butterfly, and sat so still watching it. She was so sweet saying, "Buwerfy?"



How's about a video to brighten your day? Because this one will. :-)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner