Thursday, March 29, 2012

Even Parking Habits Change

I started working for my company when I was 19. So over the years, it hasn't been uncommon for me to pull in on a Monday morning and yank a parking pass off my dash. They were usually acquired at some hip bar downtown.

Tuesday morning (since I'm not in the office on Mondays), I pulled in the parking lot and started laughing. There was a new kind of parking permit on my dash.

My, my, how things have changed. 


And your daily does of cuteness. Liv loves sour cream, apparently. She started off dipping chips in it, but that didn't last long when she gave up and went for the gold.




"Give it back!"

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner