Sunday, March 11, 2012

Milk!!!

It's too early to call my Mother, so y'all get to hear about it ;-)

Liv drank milk!!

We've offered her milk several times a day, every day for the last 2+ months. On the rare occasion she'd take a sip, she'd make an ugly face and spit it out. We've tried regular whole organic milk, 2% organic milk, even almond milk. Hell, one time I warmed it up with honey. I thought we were doomed (since she also hates cheese and yogurt).

This morning she asked for some of my milk. So I obliged. She continued to finish off several ounces in the glass and drink some more when I refilled it. Granted, it was Mootopia Skim, but it's better than nothing!

This feels like such a victory :-)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner