Monday, November 1, 2010

Our Weekend

Chris and I had an amazing weekend! We went out to our favorite restaurant Friday night and had so much fun (and I was a "bad mother" and consumed minimal amounts of sushi). Saturday we went out to eat for breakfast and lunch ... Mexican food both times. Chris has been deprived of good Tex-Mex in Ozona!

We also picked up the crib, where Chris danced his way out of the store announcing, "Preggo coming through!" I think he was maybe having a good time. Oh, on that note - don't try to put a crib into a 2 door sports car. It just won't fit.

I'd say, though, the highlight of our weekend was the 3D/4D ultrasound! I was not super excited about getting one, thinking it was just a gimmick to get more money. However, Chris talked me into one and I'm so so so SO glad he did! It was absolutely amazing. We also have a video of the ultrasound ... I'll try to upload that soon. For now, here are (the amazing, beautiful, absolutely perfect if I do say so myself) pictures:





She spent most of the ultrasound tasting her toes and playing with her feet. Too-Cute-For-Words is her new name ;-)

1 comment:

Juicy said...

look at that sweet little nose! too cute! I wish, kinda, that we'd shelled out the money for proper 3D/4D u/s pics. We were told that at some point, w/ twins, there isn't a possibility of getting good pics though. :( You got great ones! Lucky.

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner