Thursday, October 28, 2010

They weren't all lies ...

The stories about the third trimester, those weren't all lies. I'm not immune to the aches and pains. This perfect pregnancy is not meant to be.

I feel like I've been kicked in the crotch and can hardly walk, not to mention get in and out of chairs. Also, where is that energizer bunny I was just 2 short weeks ago? Suddenly, I can hardly keep my eyes open and a trip to the grocery store sounds like a serious task.

Just when I'm thinking there's no way I can handle this for 9 more weeks ... I feel an arm. I mean, I could have grabbed a hold of that little arm, it was pressed so hard against my belly. Then there's a rump sticking out my left side and a foot tickling the top of my stomach.
(For the record, I just made myself cry.)

Yah, I can definitely handle another 9 weeks of this. I spent hours in bed on Monday just laying perfectly still watching her move around in there. I love this.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner