Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Strange Things

Strange things I've done during this pregnancy:

The always cliche act of putting the milk in the pantry and the cereal in the fridge. That was some stinky milk.

I left a friend's house and didn't notice I was barefoot. I had no idea until the next morning when I was looking for my shoes. I called her and she asked what shoes I left wearing. Um, apparently none.

I left the house barefoot. Chris has a habit of asking me as we're pulling off our street, "Okay, what did you forget so we can go back now?" I did a body scan and realized I had no shoes on.

I went to go to sleep one night, reached over and turned off the light. I knew instantly something was not right, but it took a few seconds to realize the light had already been off, and I'd just turned it back on.

I made a very yummy breakfast one morning. As I was pouring the syrup for my waffle, I had this feeling that something was wrong. It took a full 5 seconds to realize I was pouring the syrup into my milk.

These are just a few specific examples of the last few (very forgetful) months. It's been interesting.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner