Monday, December 6, 2010

36 Week Update


Let the waiting begin! Or more realistically, let the frantic whirlwind begin. If she came today, sure we have all the necessities - but I have a list a mile long of things I want to get done before she's born!

My 36 week appointment went great. I'm 50% effaced, but not dilated at all yet. Her estimated weight is 6 pounds, 3 ounces, although this can be off up to a pound in either direction. The doctor said her guess is that if I make it all the way to my due date, she'll be 7.5 - 8 pounds, but not over 8. First of all, I'm not sure I believe this. Chris and I were both over 8 pounds. Secondly, everyone keeps telling me I'm not going to make it to my due date. This is really going to mess with my head if I make it all the way to (or beyond) December 31.

My wedding rings are goners. I was wearing my real engagement ring with a face wedding band for the last week, but Saturday they both got put away and traded in for a $16 ring from TJMaxx. I'm swollen, but not terribly so. The fake rings are just more comfortable, and I'm all about comfort these days.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner