Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a very last minute, hodge-podge Christmas that turned out to be a lot of fun. No one made huge plans since we didn't know what the baby's plans were. Yet somehow, my entire family, plus Jake's friend John, and my Aunt Kari all came together. We had a delicious meal thanks to my mother and laughed a whole lot. We ate too much, then rolled on the floor in front of the fire complaining that we ate too much ... while nibbling on more pie. I really love our family Christmas's :-) Especially the ones where my parent's house is on the market and there's no furniture in the house ... hence the random pieces of furniture and dining table in the living room ;-) 








No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner