Tuesday, December 21, 2010

37, 38 Weeks


This was Friday, at 38 weeks. At my 37 week appointment (which I had at 36.5 weeks) I had dilated 1 whole centimeter! Hahaha. Then Friday, a week and a half later at 38 weeks ... no more progress. Not really a big deal, but not all that exciting to hear, either.

LOL, do I look happy in that picture or what? 37 weeks was okay, I was still enjoying being pregnant.This last week has been awful. I just keep telling myself "A week and a half left, a week and a half left, I can do it ..." and then I start crying. I can't stand, sit, or lay down comfortably. I've given up on sleeping. I've got shooting pains going everywhere you can get shooting pains. And oh boy am I hormonal! Everything makes me nauseous. My feet look like tree trunks. My belly button hurts, of all things (which is still half out, half in).

Here's my (read: Chris's) to do list that needs to be done yesterday:

Clean the kitchen
Take speakers from garage to attic
Move clothes for storage to attic
Put shelves back in closet
FIX THE DAMN DRYER WHICH BROKE AT THE BEST TIME EVER
Unload the SUV full of garage sale stuff at Mom's house
Get FX's oil changed
Vacuum FX
INSTALL CARSEAT SO WE CAN KEEP OUR BABY
Fix baseboards in nursery (which RoadRunner so kindly destroyed)
Put furniture back in nursery
Finish decorating nursery
Choose a pediatrician
Fill out hospital forms
Write a birth plan
Buy groceries
Empty Chris's suitcases
Ship computer monitor to Asus for repair.

Yes, this list is making me very cranky. And it's not like we aren't busting our humps getting stuff done. Okay, Chris is busting his hump. I'm supervising. Chris cleaned out the garage this weekend! That was a major accomplishment. And now my car is in the garage!
ETA: We've also steam cleaned the carpets, re-arranged the bedroom, organized the office ...

And .... I'm tired of typing (read: thinking). See ya later.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner