(Sorry the pictures aren't fancy ... it's because I don't have an iPhone yet)
4. We had a party for New Years Eve and it was more like a frat party than a normal party. I think it will be a long time before we have another party. Probably until my friends, who are all right around 30, can stop acting like terrors. Things that got broken:
Dead bolt to the back door (don't try to come kill me, it still locks)
Not one, but two toilets
My favorite bookshelf
And someone stole my husband's blood pressure medicine. I hope they have a stroke.
5. I found that Lavender scented Clorox wipes still don't smell all that good.
6. Someone left a bag of Panera goodies as a hostess gift. Mmmm I wish I didn't know how much I like Panera now since there's one near my house.
7. I spent all day Friday, January 1 -literally- in bed. I think my husband ventured downstairs to get food twice, but otherwise we rolled around in bed and watched movies. It was the best New Years ever!
8. Did I mention I'm getting an iPHONE?!
9. Saturday night we went to Stubb's to see Black Bone Child play. They rocked. We had fun. I tried to talk my husband into letting me ride the mechanical bull at this new bar. Sunday, I had the second worst hangover of my life. (Come on ... in what other condition did you think I'd want to ride a mechanical bull in front of a couple hundred people?)
10. Can I get away with making another point about the iPhone?! Can you tell I'm excited? I need app recs!