Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday Confessions

- I finished off a bag of Peanut M&Ms and called it "lunch." I tried to save 1 M&M so I could make this confession, "I'm about to finish off a bag of M&Ms." What is the difference? I do not know.

- I drank 4 beers over 4 hours last night and woke up today with a hangover. The kind of confession this is depends on the kind of person you are, but either way that was not good.

- I get an iPhone in 5 days (there's a confession in there somewhere, and I'm sure my husband could find it).

1 comment:

Juicy said...

I like your style, lady. Jay and I got one of those gigantic bags of m&ms from Costco when the boys were still having feedings in the night and every single night (around 2, 3, 4, 5, etc), I'd have copious handfuls of m&ms. M&ms are just perfect, aren't they?

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner