Chris and I had our 2 year wedding anniversary yesterday. What a day we had!
- We slept in (Chris was off work, so I took a vacation day).
- We played Scrabble via iPhone in bed, and cuddled with the dogs
- We went for a ride in his car on a beautiful day.
- We had the best breakfast in town (Casa Garcia's)
- Spent the next half a day on the sofa watching Bones
- Went out for sushi and champagne for dinner! I tried to use my iPhone camera in the dark restaurant, but it was weird. Then I downloaded a "flash" app and it was better, but still weird:
I am loving my iPhone ... and while I don't feel bad for harassing my husband for the three months he had his before me, I totally get it now.
Favorite apps include: Facebook, Pandora, Words with Friends, Chase, Accuweather, Cheap Gas, AllRecipes, and Unblock Me.
I think shortly I'll be adding UStream to that, now that I can watch PUPPIES on my iPhone! Seriously: www.ustream.tv/SFShiba
Also, having all my calender's synced is a-mazing!
OH OH and Google Voice search? For real? YES!
Speaking of Words with Friends ... awesome! Joyce is kicking my butt, but I think it's good for me. All the guys are know are tired of playing with me already because ... well ... they can't win. I needed some female intellect to make me work for it ;-)
Also this weekend ... I got a new case for my iPhone. I was using my dad's old leather one while I picked one out. I ordered the Speck Candy Shell and I think I am really liking it.
Non-iPhone related (I know, right?) I got granite counter tops in my master bathroom! Woo!
Obviously, it's still majorly under construction.
Done so far:
Upgraded toilet seat
Cut baseboards and mirror frame
Paint baseboards and mirror frame
Install baseboards and mirror frame
Replace light fixture
Reattach cabinet doors
Install faucet for sink
Install faucet for tub
... I think that might be it. I'll have before and after picks when we are done!
- ► 2012 (69)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ▼ 2010 (56)
- ► 2009 (25)