Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Blood Donation Completed!

Just for me # 21: Donate blood!

Done! I had totally forgotten that I signed up last month, but came in yesterday morning to a reminder. It all went great! I didn't pass out, and it didn't take long. I was light headed afterwards, and found out the hard way why they tell you not to consume alcohol. You know that whole blood/alcohol level thing? Yah, less blood = drunk more easily!

They said not to consume alcohol or caffine for 24 hours and not to engage in exercise for 48 hours. I had a glass of wine at lunch (and got d-r-u-n-k, oops!), had a Red Bull and then went and played a softball game!

On the bright side - I totally scored a point in our softball game. The final score? That doesn't really matter in the scheme of things, does it? What's important is that we scored more points than last time! LOL

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner