Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And it's back ...

Baby fever, that is. Right after we got married, it totally dissapeared and a baby was the last thing I wanted. Now it's back on my mind. Just one baby ... and not now (on account of no money and my husband working 4 hours away). I think this is all just because I'm home alone. When Chris is home, I love everything the way it is. When I'm home by myself with nothing to do ... I'm lonely.

Anywho, I made some MAJOR strides in getting our finances in order. We could be 100% debt free by 2011! Wish me luck :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh girl, I feel ya'! I think that when we finally move into a house it's going to take me over. Not to mention FSIL is already 3 months and they just got married November 07!!! AH! Good Luck when you do finally decide to TTC

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner