Monday, August 13, 2012

Busy Bees










Obviously, we've been swimming and trying out different pools. We also made an attempt at Bubblepalooza. The idea is that there are bubbles and games and music for kids. It was HOT. Liv was scared of all the people. She was stuck on me like white on rice. I sweat my ass off. I'm going to call it a fail. She did spy the parachute and played under it briefly. Then she cried.




 

Mom's house is going on the market Friday. Officially, this time. I think we'll spend this week helping her out and letting Liv decompress for a few days. Between play dates, swimming, visits with her Dad, Bubblepalooza, and birthday parties, the poor kid is a little overwhelmed. Sometimes in life, you just need to stop and catch your breath!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner