Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Friends, Family, and Pets #11

"Take Chris on a weekend getaway to somewhere we've never been." Well we went for a week instead, and had a great time in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico!

The bathroom alone was enough of a vacation! Jetted tub!

This is a Coati. They were all over the resort and absolutely adorable!


Chris and I after dinner at the steakhouse. Yum!


Chris went fishing :-) I did not.


Everything, everywhere you went, was so lush and green.


All the architecture and decorations was so beautiful, huge, and over the top!


I spent a wonderful afternoon in this hammock on our balcony watching the coaties play in the trees.


Wild iguanas everywhere!


One morning I had a kitty visitor in my room :-)


Aaaah. Relaxing on the beautiful beach.


A Momma peacock laying on her egg!


Sailing


This was huge 6 or 7 story tall snake over one of the bars. Amazing!


We snorkeled!


Beautiful!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner