Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just for Me # 27!

Just for Me # 27: Go to The Melting Pot

This was a couple months ago, but I wanted to wait until I had the pictures. Chris and I went with our friends Katherine and her husband Patrick for Kat's birthday! I really had a good time. We spent about $130 for both Chris and I, but we didn't hold back and got everything we wanted. The food was delicious (especially the dessert! Yum!) and the experience was so much fun. I don't think I'd normally want to spend that much on so much work, LOL but it was definitely worth it! If not for the yummy food, then for the wonderful company.






2 comments:

Cristina said...

I know this is a late comment- but I loved the Melting Pot!! I thought the large amount of food would turn me off, but I was up for the challenge and loved it! I think every Austinite should try it at least once in their life just for the experience.

Juicy said...

Oh man, Jay took me to the Melting Pot for my birthday last year and I asked the waiter for a to-go cup of the chocolate fondue we had left over. He laughed until I insisted I was serious. He never did bring me the leftovers...

I want to go back just for dessert though because all that food previous to dessert was just unnecessary-all I thought about was the chocolate!!

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner