Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Fun!

We can't get enough of it.


We've done lots of backyard swimming. She is such a water baby.




Riding the cows at Phil's Icehouse.



Playing dress-up already!



Our first swim in a "real" pool of the summer, and she had a blast. We didn't get off the street before she was passed out:




What? More swimming? Apparently that's about all we do these days. It wouldn't have been Memorial Day without a dip in the pool.



This particular dip ended with me, fully clothed (in painting gear) soaking wet in the pool! She discovered how to chase me with the hose, and -no exaggeration- I have never heard her laugh so much!

 (Why yes, that is a heavily edited photo. Excuse the mess, both on me and in the bathroom)


And our dear, dear Gigi found a new present for Olivia. I think this is more of a "gift" for Uncle Jake who likes to sleep in until noon, where as Olivia feels very "musical" at about 7am.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner