Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Kitchen Work

We're still chipping away at that kitchen remodel. Yes, the one we started October 16, 2011. It's mostly done, and the finishing touches are going up now. Chris is never home, and there are some things I simply cannot do, so we've hired someone to finish things off. He's going to put up the backsplash (::sob:: I really wanted to say I did this on my own, but between work and the baby and everything else, I just don't have time) and the cabinet crown molding.


Backsplash tiles:

The kitchen is in use, and the handles are installed. So you know what that means?!?! I'm MOVING ON IN, baby! I started putting shelves in last night. These shelves are permanently installed or covered yet, but everything is in the new pantry with room to spare:


And your daily dose of cuteness:

Peanut Butter Breakfast

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner