Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pumping

BREASTPUMP

The word every man doesn't know he's afraid of.

Seriously, I've never seen so many men be so uncomfortable. Just say "Breastpump" and they're either going to:
- Turn bright red and start stuttering
- Change the subject
- Make an awkward joke
- Act like nothing has been said at all

I think that pumping breast milk is going to leave me with some of my funniest memories. Yesterday, I pumped at the Chick Fil A drive through. I was covered up, but it was pretty obvious something was going on under there. I don't think I'll ever forget the look on that poor guy's face.

I clean the parts in the microwave at work. One time I walked into the kitchen and found a male coworker holding and staring into the bag. He dropped it like a hot potato when I came around the corner, mumbled something unrelated, and walked off just leaving his lunch sitting on the counter.

And because no post is complete without pictures, and just in case I can have another opportunity to make some guy uncomfortable:


Driving and Pumping! AC adaptors are glorious inventions! Yes, that's a moving car in the background. Yes, I was stopped at a red light. I would never text-takeapicture- and drive ;-) That would be dangerous, silly.

1 comment:

ashley said...

i'm impressed with how much you've pumped! :-) i had to drive to dallas for work the other day so i pumped as i drove :-)

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner