Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Upside Right

I have phantom baby kicks today (coughgascough), and it reminded me how much I loved being pregnant! Towards the end of my pregnancy, Chris and I were going to Costco when he noticed the other women staring at me.

Just for the record, he commented on how they must be jealous of how great I looked pregnant ;-) Good husband, good.

I told him, after realizing it myself, that for the rest of my life I'd be that woman ... looking adoringly but jealously at other pregnant women. However, I don't think the next time will be quite the same. I had no idea how much more I'd love having the cuddly baby here on the outside!

Yesterday, my super cute cuddly outside baby decided to successfully start sitting up on her own - at 17 weeks! She has really been tired of laying down and staring at the ceiling. I guess she decided that if she was too fat to roll over, she would just sit up, dang it!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner