Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where to begin...

I have to start getting ready for the baby somehow, somewhere, and I think I know where:



Currently, Chris is using the closet that will be the baby's closet. So he has to move his stuff ... in here. This picture is from January, because showing you a current picture would be embarrassing (well, more embarrassing than that). This is just the tip of the ice burg when it comes to my clothes. Not pictured here are six 18 gallon buckets of clothes, a love seat covered in folded clean clothes, and at least two loads of dirty clothes. I have a lot of clothes and 90% of them don't fit me ... but I just can't get rid of them! My Mom says she'll come over and make me, but really ... she's my Mom. If I say No, she'll cave.

I was forced to take 9 days of vacation time before the end of September, and I'm hoping to utilize those as baby prep days. And this is where I'm starting.

Unless Chris agrees to give up clothes. That's an option, right?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner