Monday, April 19, 2010

Done and Done!



Family & Friends #9 (Help Chris get his passport) and Just for Me # 13 (Get my passport).

I had heard nightmares about what a pain in the arse getting your passport is, so I really put this one off. Then some friends tell us they are getting married in Playa Del Carmen (yay!) in 5 weeks (oh my!).

Well two days later happened to be the "passport fair." At 1pm we call our friends and they say we need to order them that day. Oh, and the fair is over in an hour. They've been there for hours upon hours. And it's on the other side of town.

We hopped in the car and drove to north Austin. We had our pictures done at the Walgreens located in the same parking lot. We walked in and signed a couple forms.

The whole process started at 1:04 on a Saturday. By 2:15 we were done and sitting in Trudy's north having a Mexican Martini.

Easy peasy!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner