Friday, March 26, 2010

The Things I Take For Granted ...

No, it's not just that this man is so handsome (and, I'm told, very funny).



I take for granted how much he loves my family, and that he's comfortable telling them that. A post online today made me realize this, and it was a perfect day for this to come to my attention!

It just so happens that my husband spent the day with my parents - without me! He went this morning to buy a computer monitor with my dad. They went to breakfast together. Also, Chris just got a new "toy" and they are, as we speak, at the gun range together. He spent time with my mother this afternoon while my dad dug out his "toys."

He loves my brother and sister like they were his own siblings. He has, after all, known them since they were 10 and 12 respectively. He watched them grow up.

Now, when I hear my husband tell one of my family members how he feels about them, I'll take the opportunity to appreciate and love him just a little bit more.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner