Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just For Me #30

Completed! I totally forgot this was on my list:

Just for me #30: Wear jewelry more often.

I started months ago and I must admit - I loove it! I love all my outfits more, jewelry is so much fun to wear! To prove it, here are some random, embarassing pictures from the last few months where I just happened to have jewelry on!
At Brooke's baby shower (white and silver earrings, I also had on a bracelet):


On a date with my husband (leopard print earrings):


At Kai's birthday party (silver hoop earrings):



Carmen's bachlorette party - hence the penis - (necklace, earrings AND a bracelet):

On a construction site, even (look closing, big turquoise necklace)!:

Surprise night downton (red ugly earrings):

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner