Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just For Me #15

Just for me #15: Change my voters registration to my current address.



The proof is in the zip code! The last time I was registered to vote was when we lived off Parmer and our zip was 78727. Woohoo for voting :-) Kind of a funny story, Chris thought I had already changed my address to vote, and one day we were on 6th for happy hour and there were people outside registering people to vote right on the street. I sneaked out and changed my address right there on 6th street! The funniest part is Chris had told me he'd changed his address but was fibbing, too. Now guess who didn't change their address in time :-\ I need to find out if he can vote in our old district or if it's been too long since we've moved.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner