Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Christmas was wonderful. My picture taking skills are not. I did remember to snap a few, though!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/saralouisel/sets/72157632229748201/

Thank you, Baby Jesus!

What stands out to me about this holiday season is the little person that has emerged from my tiny baby. Olivia seems like such a little girl, I almost don't recognize her anymore. She has opinions and choices and feelings that are all her own.

She received a purse and fixin's from her aunt and cousins, and she just looves to take her purse with her. "My purse! My purse!"

Elevator

Not to mention the stroller she received for Christmas. She strapped in her kitty-kitty so fast, and now we have to take that kitty for walks constantly. When we leave the house, she even wants to put the stroller in the cargo area with her real stroller.

Stroller

Yes, my mind is blown by that last picture. Who's that person in my photos?!

1 comment:

Christy said...

She's so cute! Taylor does the exact same thing, taking her kitty cat for walks in the stroller.

Glad you had a good Christmas!

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner