Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Stories

Chris, Liv, and I dragged ourselves to the mall on a Sunday to see Santa. He gets there at 11 on Sundays and I had big plans to be there early so we wouldn't have to wait in line long. We didn't get there until 12:15. The line only went 3/4 of the way around the Santa display, and I thought that was pretty good. We were still there for an hour and a half. And holywildtoddler I was glad that Chris was with me. We took turns standing in line while the other one walked around with Liv (and tried to keep her from rubbing dirt, tearing, or spilling water on her dress. HA!)


I'm not a fan of this pic of Liv and Chris, and this was the best one :-( Redo if we ever get a tree up at home.




Does anyone else think she looks like she's up-to-no-good in this picture? I feel like she spotted something she needed to conquer.





Our little monkey!


And finally, we meet the big guy. She was not so into the idea of me dumping her in a stranger's lap and walking away. She did not trust him, and even as we were leaving, she was giving him the side eye.







I spent a small fortune on these 6 stupid pictures. I couldn't decide which bad picture was the least bad. Looking at them now, I think they turned out pretty good considering the circumstances! I think they really capture "Olivia."


No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner