Thursday, April 21, 2011

Baby Sounds

For the last week or so, Olivia has been pretty quiet. She went from making all kinds of Ooohs and Aaahs to not much noise at all. Saturday morning she woke up and changed her mind. I wish she would have done more for the camera, but usually when I point the camera at her, she gets very quiet and very still. Good for pictures, bad for video. I did catch some "screeching" before she went down for a nap:


What I heard this morning, though, I'll never forget. She let out the biggest, happiest chuckle I've ever heard. Then she did it again and again. Then she fell asleep ;-) I haven't caught it on video yet, but I wanted to remember this day forever. The day my happy baby let the world know! 

Here are some iPhone pictures :-)

 "How's my hair?"



 I think she was tired!


And this was a fun series of pictures from St. Patrick's Day, playing peek-a-boo with her Poppy:


No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner