Friday, April 1, 2011

3 Months, 1/4 a Year, 12 Weeks ...

No matter how you say it, 2011 has been pretty spectacular. I'm still enamored with my amazing little girl. Every second spent with her is priceless. She has so many new "words" and she's discovering new things everyday. She is still sleeping through the night, and to be honest, I miss the time I used to spend with her at 3am rocking in her room. She's learned to grab a hold of things, and just wants to touch and pick up everything she can get her hands on! She smiles constantly, and holds wonderful conversations with anything that will listen.

I had to go back to work last week. That part ... is not so happy. I cry the whole way to work, most of the day at work, my whole drive home from work, and to sleep every night. I haven't adjusted so far. It feels terribly unnatural to not be with her. Being so far away from her physically hurts, and it is just about the most awful thing I've ever been through.

But that is a topic better left alone for now! On to more fun things. Beautiful pictures of my beautiful girl from a beautiful March :-)

 Enjoying her buterfly mobile.

SXSW 2011 


Bath time! 


Happy St. Patrick's Day! 








"I Love My Auntie" shirt with Auntie Em :-) 


And below ... Olivia turns 3 months old!




No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner