Sunday, January 16, 2011

Portraits

I had good intentions of hiring a photographer for Olivia's first photos. However, I didn't do it before she was born, and was in no state of mind to do it after she was born. Finally, after 3 days of crying that I didn't get true newborn shots, I dragged us off our butts and to Picture People at 2 weeks and 3 days old. Considering Miss Olivia was one pissed little person about being naked and picked on, the photographer did a great job! I'm still a little sad that we didn't get professional pictures done those first days when she was asleep and tiny, I know there's no way I could have. I love these photos and I'm so glad we got them done!











No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner