How does this work? Am I supposed to have a specific topic, and if so -from where? Or do I just make up ten things?
1. I was thrilled to see sunshine on my lunch break!
2. When did I quit wearing makeup? I'm long past being embarrassed to go ... anywhere ... without makeup. Now I only put it on for special occasions.
3. I have watched the video of Bandit in the "snow" about 375 times today. I literally smile the whole time, every time. I just love that dog!
4. Chris told me, out of the blue, last week that he thought I was doing a "good job" on my fingernails and that they always looked nice. And I really, really, really loved that compliment.
5. It is very hard to Facebook stalk someone when you don't know their last name.
6. I am apparently very cheap. I need boots for this winter but can't bring myself to spend $100 + on ankle booties.
7. Speaking of money I don't want to spend - my blow dryer finally and officially died this morning. No air passing through except in smoke form is probably a bad thing. Buying a blow dryer is very far down my list of things I like to shop for :-(
8. Chris has convinced me to keep my car. I'm starting to like it a little bit more every day.
9. My parents have lived in their house for 16 years. It's going on the market any day now. I have so far succeeded in not crying over this yet, but that is not going to last much longer.
10. I wish Christmas tree scent came in a bottle (and actually smelled like a fresh Christmas tree) that I could spray on my fake tree. Yes, I cheat in ways like that.
- ► 2012 (69)
- ► 2011 (51)
- ► 2010 (56)
- ▼ 2009 (25)