Thursday, November 12, 2009

Count Your Blessings

(**Just pretend I remembered to publish this last Friday**)

Just for Me # 11 - Spend 5 days counting blessings instead of worries.

Yesterday was probably a cheat day since I was feeling very blessed - but I definitely spent the day counting them all up! There have been so many bad things happening this year to my family and friends. It's been a long hard year that I'm ready to put behind me.

However, I spent this Thursday feeling fortunate for the good that there is in my life.

November 12 was my official 5 year anniversary at my company. What a job it is! I love the company I work for, my job doesn't cause me any undue stress, I like my coworkers, it pays the bills. What more could I ask for? I felt very appreciated that day, as well as had an exciting day with some great news on a new product. I am very blessed with my job.

I thought about how blessed I was to have Chris to come home to. He rented a movie, I picked up takeout ... perfect night in on the sofa. We even got free queso from Texadelphia!

I stopped by Newflower and got to see my sister! I'm so happy she has a job that she loves, too. Oh and she got me a 20% discount on candy - what a blessing, hehe!

It was a happy, peaceful day in my life and I really took the time to appreciate it this November 12, 2009.

1 comment:

Juicy said...

mmm, Texadelphia. I used to intern at an ad agency and the owner of the agency also owned Texadelphia, he'd bring in sandwiches every Friday. mmm, free stuff.

I like this post, I need to count my blessings more often. I'm often not in that mindset. :)

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner