And the after pictures!
- Replaced the 1984 roll out laminate floor with tile.
- Replaced the brown base boards with new white ones.
- Painted the tan walls grey with a dark grey accent wall.
- Painted the tan cabinets (yes, the cabinets and the walls were the same color, ugh) white.
- Added handles to the cabinets.
- Replaced the laminate countertop with black granite.
- Replaced the yellow plastic sink with a new undermount white one (came with countertop, I love stock).
- Replaced the ivory fixtures with bronze.
- Replaced the toilet (Chris loves his "king size" toilet!).
- Since the mirror was glued to the wall, to avoid damage we just added a frame to the existing mirror.
- Added a curved shower rod.
And last but not least, I can cross of item "Family, friends, and pets #20" - Get a wedding band! Chris bought me a beautiful wedding band for our 1 year anniversary in January. What an awesome husband I have!