Thursday, March 26, 2009

Random Pictures

The Austin Nesties (if you don't know, don't ask, you're not cool. Just kidding :-) are uploading pictures of themselves from high school or early college. It's half depressing looking at this, half super fun! I giggled my way through them, and only cried once. At my hand, if you can believe that. My hand was so young looking! I won't upload that picture though, because I was using my hand to cover my face, which needed covering due to over consumption of alcohol. Anyways, here are some of the pictures. They are pictures of pictures - this was "back in the day" of disposable cameras.

With my nephew, Beck, in Dallas. I was 17, and my sister called this my pineapple hair. It was always in a pony tail on top of my head with the hair sticking out like the top of a pineapple:

Graduation Day from high school with Heather (I'm sure she wouldn't mind me posting pictures, right?):
We took a lot of self portraits. I am 18 here, I believe we were at Zilker Park with Jono and Lambo. Now known as Jono of Jono and Carmen, and yes ... Years later I married "Lambo." You think the nick name would have been a warning!:

Halloween ... Junior year, I believe. Maybe Senior year. Around 2001 or 2002. I was a cowboy, duh. Damn look at those legs! Hehe:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner