Thursday, October 25, 2012

No News is Good News

I sure left off on a sad note! In this case, though, no news is good news. That very same day I found out I would have the opportunity to work from home for the remainder of the year. Combine that with 4 weeks of vacation, and we've been having a lot of fun around here! In my usual form, I'll update with photos! It's probably a good idea to post the summer photos before winter arrives, and "winter" Texas style is scheduled to arrive this evening!

My first vacation was primarily a staycation. We did take a little day trip to Boerne, though.
 
The geese took them right out of her hand! She was so brave.









No comments:

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner