Friday, November 11, 2011

Things Lately

New Sara Update: I've lost 15 pounds in 40 days. I feel great!

Then just when I was thinking I was starting to look better.... I was at Pumpkin Patch on South Lamar the other day. It's always hot in that store. In passing, I made a comment about how I'm always hot when I shop in there (and I'm almost never hot). The employee folds her arms around her stomach and said, "Well being pregnant will certainly make you feel hot!" Uuuuugh. Lady, I'm holding my kid. Cleary, I'm not pregnant anymore! Talk about a weight loss motivator.

iPhone updates!


This really happened. No milk bags, no bottles = Sara taping a Styrofoam cup to my pump. This was the same day as the pregnancy comment. It wasn't one of my favorite days.



"My Buddy and Me"


I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but she has started sleeping with her stuffed puppy dog that she even recognizes and calls Dog. It is adorably sweet!



Supporting our home town team!



Hmm ... apparently, an empty can of paint takes longer than overnight to dry. She had fun, at least.



My little climber. 





She loves swinging at the park!




DOC BAND COUNTDOWN: ELEVEN DAYS TO FREEDOM!


1 comment:

Juicy said...

Yay! Congrats on making it through the process! Can't wait to see before and after shots of her little head!

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner