Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I made roast beef ... for the dogs.

Seriously.


I made the babies a pot roast for Bandit's birthday. He loved it.


Then I tried to make him wear a birthday hat. He didn't love it.











Also, Kimber gets jealous when I put things on Bandit's head, and she tries to take them off.







That last one is from Christmas 2 years ago. About 2 seconds after that picture, she snatched up the reindeer ears and ran upstairs. To this day, I have no idea what happened to them.

Happy birthday, Bandit! You're the most beautiful boy in the world, and your Mommy loves you very much.

1 comment:

Juicy said...

damn. would you make ME a roast beef? It's not my birthday or anything, but I sure like roast beef.

:)

You're a good doggie mommy.

About Me

My photo
South Austin, Texas, United States
Consider yourself warned ... I'm "that" Mom.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner